Monday, May 6, 2013

End of Year Memories and a Sale!

I don't know about you, but we are on the official countdown with 2 weeks left!!! We already have plane reservations for the family and home remodeling scheduled to begin June 1st!  I think my plate is going to be pretty full!!  The kids worked hard and I am very happy with how they are ending the year.....a little on the hyper side at times though!
Let's face it, we as teachers have worked our TAILS OFF and are in need of some great resources to get us through the hardest times...the beginning and the end of the school year.  I'm already stocking up for August and for the last few weeks of school. 
The teacher appreciation sale is on at TpT so be sure to stop by for up to 28% off some awesome resources that will save you what you need the most....time!


Also, if you are looking for End of the Year activities, this is a memory book I'm using with my students again this year.  Just click the link below to download.


Hope you all have a wonderful week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment