Thursday, December 13, 2012

Santa Sequencing and more Freebies

I love this time of year!  So many activities planned but I find it so hard to fit it all in this year!  Our last week is next week and I am still trying to fit it all in!!  I wanted to share a few activities I have been doing with my class this week.  There are also some freebies to help get you through your last days before the holiday break.
I have loved the book "Santa's Stuck" by Rhonda Gowler Greene and have seen some activities posted on Pinterest.  Cara at First Grade Parade has a cute one from last year.  Here's the one we did.  The students have been learning sequencing in their writing so they wrote about what happened in the story starting with First, Then, and Last.


CLICK HERE to grab a copy of this activity for your students.  The clip art is in my newest set available at my TpT store.


We also did an activity with Santa's New Suit by Laura Rader.


The students colored, cut, and assembled Santa.  Then they wrote about how they did it.



CLICK HERE to grab a copy of this activity for your students.

I'm having an end of the year sale at my TpT store Friday (Dec 14th), Saturday(Dec 15th), and Sunday (Dec 16th).  Click the link below.

  Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment