Thursday, April 5, 2012

Tippy-Toe Chick Go Freebie!

We just finished our Reading Street story, Tippy-Toe Chick, Go!  It was a great addition to our Easter week!  Our theme was Clever Ideas so the students were Problem Solving Detectives during writing!  I had some writing activities in their centers they were really excitied about.


I added Read and Write the room with the ending -le and vowel pattern -ow
The students played a game with these skills in word work.


Please enjoy all of this for free by clicking the link below.  Enjoy!!

7 comments:

  1. Stacy,
    This looks really cute. However, when I click on the "download" button on TPT it does not go anywhere. I was able to put some of your other products in my cart but it would not let me download the freebie. I thought maybe there was a glitch that you needed to know about. We just finished Tippy Toe Chick, Go this week also-the children loved it. Thanks for sharing your hard work. Liz in South Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Liz for catching that. Yes, it is a glitch. I have let the techs from the site know and hope it gets resolved soon. In the meantime, you can download it from my Teachers Notebook shop.

    Teachers Notebook Shop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got it! Thanks again for sharing. I can use this next week for some review during independent work time when I am meeting with my small groups. Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Thank you for sharing!

    ❤Mrs. McKown
    Little Literacy Learners

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the freebie. I'll have to wait until next year though... we just finished that story.


    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the Reading Street materials. We also use this program. Our first grade team started a blog this year and will be posting materials to compliment the stories. Hope they can help you out too!!

    curiousfirsties.blogspot.com

    Thanks,
    Em

    ReplyDelete