Thursday, March 1, 2012

Our Day with Seuss!!

The students had a lot of fun today as we celebrated Dr. Seuss's birthday!  I have taken a ton of pictures and wanted to share a few with you.  Some of these ideas came from Pinterest.  Unfortunately, my colleagues find things too so I am not sure where some of them originally came from.

We started out with our Daily Morning Work of unscramble the sentences.

Every year I read "There's a Wocket in my Pocket" and we make a class book with the students writing about a character they name and tell a little about them.




The students dressed up like Thing1 and 2


We made Cat in the Hat pins with clothes pins



I have to show off our school's Kinder art too!  Such cuteness!!!!


Here are Math centers we did also!






Hope you all had a wonderful Seuss celebration as well!!

1 comment: