I have been awarded 2 more awards! How Lucky am I?
The Teched Out Teacher for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! In order to accept this award, I have to tell you 7 things about myself and pass the award on to more wonderful blogs! So, about me:
1. I am married to another First Grade Teacher!
2. I have a beautiful 4 year old daughter!
3. I teach at a school in Southern Arizona that is about 15 miles from the US/Mexico border. The students
are a mix of ELL and English only students.
4. I was 2011 Teacher of the Year last year and nominated for the Arizona Teacher of the Year.
5. Having a child, I would have to say my favorite animated movie would be Spirit! It was the first animated
movie that made me cry at the end!
6. I love music and do not know which artist would be my favorite: Train, Adelle, Colbie..... the list could go
7. My hobbies include spending time with my family, sewing (I'm learning), drawing, and of course blogging
when I have time!
I am passing this award on to these wonderful blogs as well
Traditions, Laughter, and Happily Ever After
The Reading Buddies
The Polka Dot Patch
The First Grade Diaries
Teaching My Calling
Teaching in the Early Years
School Box Treasures
I also want to thank Sarah at Mackey's Classroom for nominating me for The Top 10 award! Stop by and check out her super cute blog design!!!
I am passing this award on to these wonderful blogs as well!
Rockin Teacher Materials
Quench Your First
Oceans of First Grade Fun
First Grade Shenanigans
First Grade Owls
Confessions of a Primary Teacher