Wednesday, March 14, 2012

More Blog Awards!

I have been awarded 2 more awards!  How Lucky am I?

Thank you to The Teched Out Teacher for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award!  In order to accept this award, I have to tell you 7 things about myself and pass the award on to more wonderful blogs!  So, about me:

1.  I am married to another First Grade Teacher!
2.  I have a beautiful 4 year old daughter!
3.  I teach at a school in Southern Arizona that is about 15 miles from the US/Mexico border.  The students  
     are a mix of ELL and English only students.
4.  I was 2011 Teacher of the Year last year and nominated for the Arizona Teacher of the Year. 
5.  Having a child, I would have to say my favorite animated movie would be Spirit!  It was the first animated
     movie that made me cry at the end!
6.  I love music and do not know which artist would be my favorite: Train, Adelle, Colbie..... the list could go
     on forever!
7.  My hobbies include spending time with my family, sewing (I'm learning), drawing, and of course blogging
     when I have time!

I am passing this award on to these wonderful blogs as well

Traditions, Laughter, and Happily Ever After

The Reading Buddies

The Polka Dot Patch

The First Grade Diaries

Teaching My Calling

Teaching in the Early Years

School Box Treasures


I also want to thank Sarah at Mackey's Classroom  for nominating me for The Top 10 award!  Stop by and check out her super cute blog design!!!

I am passing this award on to these wonderful blogs as well!

Rockin Teacher Materials

Quench Your First

Oceans of First Grade Fun

First Grade Shenanigans

First Grade Owls

Creative Classroom

Confessions of a Primary Teacher

8 comments:

  1. Stacy,
    Thanks so much for giving me the Top 10 award. I am glad you found my blog because I love finding new friends. I am your newest follower. I can't wait to look around!
    First Grade Shenanigans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacy!
    Thanks so much for the award. I love your blog and am now your newest follower.
    Ms. A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award! It totally made our day and we wrote about it on our blog (www.thereadingbuddies.blogspot.com) and passed it on to 3 of our fav blogs.

    -Damien and Kelly
    The Reading Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my newbie! Your blog is beautiful! I'm looking forward to following you!

    ~Tanya
    http://www.aplusfirsties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on all of your awards!! Can't wait to see your pics on your leprechaun traps!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Thank you so much for the award! I feel so honored. :-) You have a super cute blog. I am your newest follower, and I am looking forward to reading more from you!

    Jessica
    Confessions of a Primary Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the award, Stacey! It is so touching to know that people appreciate our thoughts and ideas! I am now following you, too!
    :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your awards. I have another one for you! It's the One Lovely Blog Award and your blog definitely deserves it. Visit my blog to get details and copy the image onto your blog. Have fun!

    I'm such a fan and use your ideas in my second grade classroom. Thanks for sharing so many great ideas!

    Heather at TeachItToday

    ReplyDelete