Saturday, March 10, 2012

Disaster Relief for Teachers

I cried when I recently learned about a mother who lost her leg saving her children from death during a tornado in their hometown.  The kids just kept telling their mother they didn't want to die and she didn't want them to be without their mother.  Those kids will always know how much their mother loves and cares for them.  As teachers, we love and cherish what we do for our students, no matter how hard the times are. 

Krystal at Kreative in Kinder is having a Link Up for teachers who want to help the teachers who lost everything in the recent tornadoes.
What can you do to help? Please join me and the many other teachers who are willing to help other teachers who have lost everything in these recent Tornadoes.  I will be donating products from my TpT store and mailing them to those teachers in need.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stacy -

    I had not heard this story before but how heartbreaking and beautiful at the same time. I am joining you in the linky party!

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah
    Mackey'sClassroom

    Hey, I just nominated you for the Top 10 Blog Award. Go to my blog page to grab your button!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stacy! I just found your blog and now follow. I can't wait to see what you have to share!

    Kaleigh's Klassroom

    ReplyDelete