Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine's Week Day 4 & 5: The Kiss Box and a Freebie!

I am combining yesterday and today's activities because I had a sick little girl to take care of yesterday.
We have been working on my Valentine's Unit this week and now we are on Compare and Contrast .We began by comparing The Kiss Box and The Kissing Hand.  Then the students did an activity called "Compare a Buddy".  They turned out cute!





You can download my
Valentine's Unit - The Kiss Box
from my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  


Compare Your Buddy




My students are diving into double digit addition and subraction.  Here is a Free Valentine differentiate game that is great for 1st and 2nd graders.  Click the picture link below to download.

2 comments:

  1. I love the compare your buddy activity! I teach 2nd grade...I wonder if we could use 3 circles to compare!

    Thanks for the awesome idea! I'm going to pin it!

    Stop by my blog sometime!
    Hilary
    Rockin' Teacher Materials

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilary you got me thinking about 3 circles now:) I taught second also so some of my ideas have trickled from those years! Love your blog!!! I bought your TpT Daily 5 posters at the beginning of the year and need to stop by again for more of your stuff! Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete