Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Phonics Fun With {AR} Words...and another FREEBIE!

I am sharing another newLiteracy Center product for AR words!  Oh, and it is Pirate Themed for those of you who are doing a Pirate Theme in your classroom...ARRRG!


The students love making their own game board design on the floor!



They also like the game peices!  Directions on how to make these are in this  new product .



Click the Picture link below to check it out. 

Click the picture link below to enjoy this "Read And Write The Room" activity for FREE!



3 comments:

  1. Hey, from your newest follower!! :) I love your blog, look forward to reading it! I am a new blogger and I would love if you would check out my blog too!

    Amanda
    Learn, Laugh, Grow

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Thank you!

    I just found your adorable blog and am loving it! It is so adorable! I am loving all of your wonderful ideas and *freebies*!

    I am your newest follower! =)

    I would love for you to visit me if you get the chance! Ihave TONS of *freebies*! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete