Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year and Freebies!

I hope all of you had a happy and relaxing New Year!  Whew!  I have survived the holiday frenzy and am ready for a fresh start!  I am bummed that the vacation is coming to an end though.  I have enjoyed the free time but now it is time to get my brain ready for the return of students and busy schedules again next Monday.  Since we are ringing in a new year, I have added a new product to my TpT store:  Math Fun with Time.  Click the picture link below to check it out. 


Here are a few Telling Time Freebies
 as well.  Enjoy!!


7 comments:

  1. This looks cute! Thanks for sharing! The clocks faces on the wroksheets are coming up a little fuzzy for me....is that way they are?

    Ali
    alishepis(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized they are fuzzy on the freebie. No they are not fuzzy on the others. I will change that now. Thank you for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I click on your freebie it tells me "Web page cannot be found".
    Barbara
    meadowt@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! (It worked for me! =)
    Your pack looks great!
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay..I just re-uploaded it so it should work for you all now. I accidently save the PDF in the large format so it looked blurry when downloaded. Now it's printing fine for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your welcome. Google Docs has been giving some people problems so it is uploaded in my TpT store now.

    ReplyDelete