Saturday, January 7, 2012

Favorite Go To Books - Linky Party!

Happy Weekend!  I stumbled on to this Linky Party by Stephanie from Teaching in Room 6 and want to share a few books that have inspired me tremendously too!

You can read this book online!


This book and Reading with Meaning are almost falling apart but I'm not ready to give up for new ones because of all my notes inside!

A parent was very generous years ago when I finished my student teaching in second grade and bought me this set as a going away present.  Very much worth the money if I were to buy it myself!!!!

Don't forget to Link Up Here and share your inspiration as well!!!


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up! What great book suggestions you have. I am definitely going to have to check some out. I have been meaning to read the Debbie Diller one...maybe now is the time!

    ~Stephanie
    Teaching in Room 6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh I'm so jealous you have the Lucy Calkins set. I've always wanted it!

    I'm your newest follower! Cute blog :)

    Randi @ Teach It With Class
    My TPT Store
    My Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to add Reading With Meaning and Strategies that Work to my list - thanks for the reminder about RWM!

    Christine

    Hopping Into First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm nominating you for the Liebster Award!

    You can check it out here!

    http://schoolboxtreasures.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-award.html

    http://www.Schoolboxtreasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. We could totally be in the same book club! I love reading about teaching reading! Thanks for sharing! I'm a new follower : )

    ReplyDelete