Okay...New Year fast approaching... and I am feeling a little midlife crisis coming on. My birthday is a week away and I am having trouble coping with the fact I am inching my way towards the big 4-0! Being only a few years away, I am beginning to realize how life can fly by! Take this year for instance. I think this has been the fastest year of all! Maybe that is why I am taking advantage of the time I do have to spend with my family! It helps having a four year old to cope with not getting any younger!. I can still chat with the younger generation moms group!
Now for the Resolutions! I have never been a fan of these things because I end up throwing in the towel by day 4..haha! Forget weight loss and getting rid of stretch marks! I am seeking resolutions that can last longer and be real reachable goals for me!
- Take a real vacation this summer with my family without having to teach summer school.
- Learn Photoshop to fulfill my enjoyment of drawing and make it look more professional.
- More random acts of kindness (I started by giving a homeless person $2 in the grocery check out line so he didn't have to put back his deli sandwich)
- Stop bringing work home with me!
- More understanding that things are not always going to go the way I would like them to.
- Organizing my classroom files so I can actually find things! (I always go buy things I already have!)
- Learn to leave things be until the next day. They will always get done!
Okay, it's your turn now!! Click the picture link below to join The Teacher's Treasure Linky Party and share your resolutions with us!! Happy New Year!!!!