Saturday, November 12, 2011

NEW! Thanksgiving Math Centers and Writing Unit

I finally finished the final touches on my new Thanksgiving Unit!  I am always looking for fun math and writing activites to keep my students engaged and learning during the holidays.  Let's face it, the number one goal for all teachers is to keep students on task this time of year.  I already feel like my students have checked out and are ready for Christmas break!  There is still so much to do!!!!
This new unit is filled with Pilgrim fun, math centers with doubles, tangrams and odd/even.  There is also a few writing activities with Pilgrims and Pumpkin Pie!

Click the picture link and check it out today!

2 comments:

  1. Played the turkey addition with my students today and they loved it! Thank you for such fun ideas!!

    ReplyDelete