Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

It is definately beginning to look a lot like Christmas around our house!  Cinnamon scented candles and fresh baked cookies in the air!  My daughter can't wait to set up the Christmas tree and decorate this weekend!  Can you tell I am ready for the holidays and winter break!!  Oh, I might as well include my students in that last sentence as well.  OMG they will be a handlful the next 3 weeks!  I know I'm supposed to enjoy the Thanksgiving break (which I still am), but I had to create a little something to keep my students engaged when we go back next week and have it ready for you all to include in your classroom before our break!  So, here it is, as requested by a few wonderful teachers who enjoy my teacher store and especially my math centers.  My newest product is "Math Centers Holiday Edition".  Come by my store to see more.  I want to mention that I also offer freebies so, if you follow me at my teacher store, you will get email updates whenever I add new products and any freebies!  Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment