Monday, October 10, 2011

Rosemary Wells Author Study: Free Max and Ruby Activities

It is so hard to find some good Max and Ruby activites to go with our Rosemary Wells Author Study, so I made a few of my own that I'd like to share with all of you today.  I enjoy offering activities you may find useful for your class. I do work very hard on them and even drew the Max and Ruby clip art myself (so please don't copy).  I do love the feedback on some of my products as well and would love to hear from you.   Thanks!

Here are some of the books I used with our "Making Predictions" worksheet

Word Work Center Game

Beginning, Middle, Ending books that can be used with any Max and Ruby Story.

My students have been learning how to make predictions so they filled out this sheet with a Max and Ruby story I read to them, then we made Max and Ruby Glyphs to add to it.




Download this FREE today at my TpT store!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you for sharing, this was perfect timing! My first graders were so excited to use these activities this week when we read about Max and Ruby in Reading Street. Love, love, loved these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished this with my students and they LOVED it!! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Shelley! I am glad your students loved it as much as mine!!

    ReplyDelete