Sunday, July 17, 2011

Arrrre you doing the Pirate Theme too?

Okay, I been visiting many blogs and have heard the same thing...I'm doing a Pirate Theme in my classroom.  I hadn't thought of this before, but I had purchased Deanna Jump's Pirate Unit a few months back and loved the ideas.  So my first grade team and I decided to experiment with it a bit.  Boy is this FUN!!  I have been busy rearranging my classroom for this and now am ready to decorate and plan!  I am planning on putting this together for my Teachers Pay Teachers store for back to school.  Here is one freebie and I will be sharing more as I get it all going.

4 comments:

  1. I just can't seem to pick one theme!!
    I saw your post over on We Teach. I added you to my Sqworl list under 1st grade! If you want to see all the blogs I've found sorted by grade level hop on over to my blog and scroll down my side bar until you see the Sqworl list - blogs by grade level.
    Happy blogging!!
    Julie
    Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I posted a link to this page on my blog, as well.

    ReplyDelete