Monday, June 20, 2011

Ziploc Project Quilt

This awesome quilt idea was introduced to me during a reading curriculum training I attended a few years ago and I wanted to share it with you.  It can be used anywhere in the classroom (windows, floor, and walls).  I have used it for hanging my student's projects and also word wall games in my word work center.  Stick your spelling words words in them and use a bean bag to toss-n-read.  A buddy tosses it on a word and reads it and the other partner with eyes closed spells it.  I am sure you can come up with more great ideas to use this with.  For direction on how to make it CLICK HERE and make sure you share this with other teacher you know!

3 comments:

  1. I love it!! Another project to add to my list! I think I'll hang mine in the hallway to display stories or writing projects. Thanks so much for sharing.
    F is For First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Stacy! You have my brain racing! Thanks for sharing!
    Hilary :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Stopping by from We Teach forum!

    ReplyDelete